It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Satans Academy

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

Welcome, your path has lead you to Satan's Academy. We have cookies, tea, and pure insanity, we are a unique group here, the ones who explore the sublime and are comfortable in the dark recesses of the world, this is a place of pure open exploration and honouring the self and ones path. Respect and Privacy are upheld in the highest here. This is a private forum.

If you have come across this site and are interesting in learning more about Demons, Demon Companions and the Dark Lords and how to work with them please visit our sister forum. http://www.satanandsuns.com

If you are seeking membership at Satan's Academy please send me an email letting me know who you and your username so that I can approve you. If we have not met yet, I invite you to join Satan and Suns first so that we can get to know each other more. Happy Journeys to you!

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Forum membership levels of Satan's Academy 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 576 time
Your Spiritual Path: I walk the Dark Path Surrounded by Demons and Dark Inspiration
Number of Demons: 999
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Babalon, Beelzebuth,
Post Forum membership levels of Satan's Academy
Presented here is an overview of the different membership groups on Satan's Academy and what you need to do in order to be approved into that membership group.

****UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 4TH 2014****

General Membership - Orange! Those with a General Membership have access to PM's and do not need a moderations approval for posts. Considering Satan's Academy's privacy approval system to get in we really don't need to have a new Membership level at this time though that might change. We also don't see the need at this time to really have a moderation level cause we are a pretty close group and really the rule is respect all around.

Tenured Membership - Green! Our Tenured bunch our loyal Satan's Academy bunch, they usually actively take a role in the community and post fairly regularity, though we understand life has a way of getting in the way and we will not penalize people for disappearing for certain lengths of time. We are always happy to have you return. Tenured Members upon request can gain access to their own private blog where they can record their experiences and share their stories with other tenured members. If you would like tenureship and your own blog please post here as this thread is sticky'd and we will be able to keep track of who has been upgraded and who has not.

Magi - Blue! Magi are advanced partitioners who have joined us to offer their insights and knowledge and we are very happy to have them with us. They are also our honoured members.

Admins- Purple! Us Purple folk are a crazy random bunch, but we are friendly and here to answer any question that you have :ninja:

Moderators - Pink, the ones in pink are our friendly moderators who are here to help things run smoothly. If you have any issues please feel free to ask those who are pink, they can also assist with problem solving.

Over 18 section - the Area of the forum to let your perverted minds soar. Anyone over 18 is eligible to join.

We will be reviewing this and may be adding levels or changing levels around, an announcement will be issues when changes are made. Any feedback is more than welcome.

The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett

Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:55 am

Have thanks: 740 time
Your Spiritual Path: Demonosophy
Number of Demons: 0
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Ombre, DC Lynx, Lucifer, Belial, Aim, Mammon
Post Re: Forum membership levels of Satan's Academy
May I be tenured and have a blog? :love:

Fri May 02, 2014 8:18 am
Site Admin

Have thanks: 576 time
Your Spiritual Path: I walk the Dark Path Surrounded by Demons and Dark Inspiration
Number of Demons: 999
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Babalon, Beelzebuth,
Eilana you have been upgraded to tenure membership and we have created your blog.

The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett
Yllidra has been thanked by:

Sat May 03, 2014 8:26 am

Have thanks: 740 time
Your Spiritual Path: Demonosophy
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Ombre, DC Lynx, Lucifer, Belial, Aim, Mammon
Yllidra wrote:
Eilana you have been upgraded to tenure membership and we have created your blog.

Thank you Yllidra :love: yay! I'm tenured! :devilbanana:

Eilana has been thanked by:

Mon May 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Have thanks: 699 time
Number of Demons: 12
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Mammon, Azazel, Loki, DC Vicious, DC Mama, Necronomicon
May I be Tenured also please? I'd like to start a blog as well :grin:

Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:26 am

Have thanks: 41 time
Your Spiritual Path: Between
Number of Demons: 4
May I request for a blog?

Thank you!

Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:38 am

Have thanks: 42 time
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Lilith
I would like to request for a blog and to be tenured.

Always be Lilith, never Eve.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Have thanks: 490 time
Your Spiritual Path: Demonolatry
Number of Demons: 17
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: my twin
I've just turned orange but need green as November will be the month where I will be receiving spells, attunement and readings so a blog will be great to share my experiences with you all......

Anatakan has been thanked by:

Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:05 am
Site Admin

Have thanks: 2021 time
Your Spiritual Path: Demonolator, Luciferian Priestess
Number of Demons: 66
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Mammon, Satan, Lucifer, Azazel, Prince V, Prince H
I think we are up to date on upgrades. Sapphire and Cxscy, You both are green and have blogs. YAY!!

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

My Lair
Akelta has been thanked by:

Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:50 am

Have thanks: 3 time
Your Spiritual Path: The majority of my workings are strictly meant for the liberation of my Cosmic consciousness while still in this mundane reality. Strictly to live as a God for the remainder of the physical vessel I currently reside in.
Number of Demons: 2
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Azazel and Paimon
May I be upgraded to Magi?

Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next