It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 2:21 am

Welcome
Welcome to Satans Academy

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

Welcome, your path has lead you to Satan's Academy. We have cookies, tea, and pure insanity, we are a unique group here, the ones who explore the sublime and are comfortable in the dark recesses of the world, this is a place of pure open exploration and honouring the self and ones path. Respect and Privacy are upheld in the highest here. This is a private forum.

If you have come across this site and are interesting in learning more about Demons, Demon Companions and the Dark Lords and how to work with them please visit our sister forum. http://www.satanandsuns.com

If you are seeking membership at Satan's Academy please send me an email letting me know who you and your username so that I can approve you. If we have not met yet, I invite you to join Satan and Suns first so that we can get to know each other more. Happy Journeys to you!

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Written Words and Copywriting - Please read 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 2014 time
Your Spiritual Path: Demonolator, Luciferian Priestess
Number of Demons: 66
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Mammon, Satan, Lucifer, Azazel, Prince V, Prince H
Post Written Words and Copywriting - Please read
Hey guys,

I just wanted to address something here. love that this is a place of knowledge and growth, but I want to ask and I think this should go for anyone who has posted their knowledge, please if you quote give credit!

Articles that I have written and things that I have mentioned in articles and interviews and any works I and other members of the forum have used, please if you want to quote or copy ask the original poster and give credit where credit is due. We all spend a lot of time on our paths learning and uncovering and there are a lot of hours spent on learning about various ideas, demons, skills and really it is important to quote from the source.

If you directly take my words I don't mind so long as you quote me and link back to Satan and Suns, and also if you take an idea or a discovery I and my coven have made, like the Noble Demons, please provide a link back to Satan and Suns and also give credit, we all take a lot of time to make these discoveries and we love sharing ideas.

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

My Lair
Akelta has been thanked by:

Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:42 am

Have thanks: 243 time
Your Spiritual Path: Lust? Does lust count? Ok. Lust.
Number of Demons: 0
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: No favorites, though I have strong ties with the Demonic and neutral-to-darker Angelics. At the Immortal level, I love Asmodeus, Lord Enki, Tulasi Devi and Lord Agni.
Post Re: Written Words and Copywriting - Please read
:glare: To the ***** who is apparently STILL doing this because said ***** is unoriginal, a thief, and STILL lacking in maturity: :fyou:
<3Incubi has been thanked by:

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Have thanks: 579 time
Your Spiritual Path: I am on a universal spiritual path, I am open to all path, light ,neutral and dark, as long as harm comes to no one.

I am searching for my origins, my past lives and soul searching to discover me on a deeper more meaningful self, I seek the truth, and I am on a journey of discovery, and striving to reach enlightenment!.Azazel,Lilith,Lord Lucifer,lord Rosier,Loki,

Meeting a number of wonderful people along the way!.
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Son of Lucifer prince E, DC lady K DC D, soulmate lowborn C 4 king Hellborn brothers,imp L Hellhound G, M ,V ,C, S ,O ND Chaos demon B,king shadow g, shifter demoness H,vampire/demon prince D,vampire fallen angel D,demon /human K ,core gladiator demons T,M and 3 Decora demons,R,L,D dark watcher B,demon/wraith Z, energy demon R,angel/demon soulmate D and many more

lord Azazel,lord Lucifer mother Lilith,Hecate's,Loki,Lord Rosier,to many to mention here
See this confuses me just a tad,because one of the forum rules is everything shared here is to remain private and in the forum,however I was wondering Akelta,when for an example nothing private or personal,but when you post a solid fact about ***for an example a dark lord*** can one discuss it with a friend outside the forum,and possibly share that advice?

I would never without permission,if I ever did it would be by mistake,something rare but I am human and do make mistakes.
I would say if I did however it would be positive,no bashing /insulting or discrediting anyone's work or belief system.

''The devil is in the details ''

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:40 am

Have thanks: 910 time
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: my twin
[quote="4bluefaeries"]See this confuses me just a tad,because one of the forum rules is everything shared here is to remain private and in the forum,however I was wondering Akelta,when for an example nothing private or personal,but when you post a solid fact about ***for an example a dark lord*** can one discuss it with a friend outside the forum,and possibly share that advice?

I would never without permission,if I ever did it would be by mistake,something rare but I am human and do make mistakes.
I would say if I did however it would be positive,no bashing /insulting or discrediting anyone's work or belief system.

blue, please re read what was said. no one says you cant QUOTE things you find.. i'll give you an example

you: so i learned this new thing about Lord Lucifer on SA today that akelta (or other member) posted. They figure *enter what you learned here*

you are giving credit to your sources. This is acceptable, as long as its not a private blog entry.

Where you would be wrong:
*copying and pasting private blog chunks

*using the information for your own personal gain- ie to set up a store as other asshat idiots have.

*direct copying listings because you lack creativity and originality and are in effect stealing someone else's hard work dedication and intellectual rights.

*reading of someones experiences, then taking it as your own and posting it elsewhere (other forums, facebook, etc) like it happened to YOU. and ok, i guess theres really no law against assuming someone elses experiences, but it just makes whoever does it look like a ******* when that person eventually sees what theyve said. its tacky and childish, and YES this has happened on more than one occasion...

Its called using common sense. We are all here to learn from each other and thats what makes this place great. But exercise common sense and please cite your sources and be respectful of others' privacy. Its not brain surgery.

Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:03 am

Have thanks: 579 time
Your Spiritual Path: I am on a universal spiritual path, I am open to all path, light ,neutral and dark, as long as harm comes to no one.

I am searching for my origins, my past lives and soul searching to discover me on a deeper more meaningful self, I seek the truth, and I am on a journey of discovery, and striving to reach enlightenment!.Azazel,Lilith,Lord Lucifer,lord Rosier,Loki,

Meeting a number of wonderful people along the way!.
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Son of Lucifer prince E, DC lady K DC D, soulmate lowborn C 4 king Hellborn brothers,imp L Hellhound G, M ,V ,C, S ,O ND Chaos demon B,king shadow g, shifter demoness H,vampire/demon prince D,vampire fallen angel D,demon /human K ,core gladiator demons T,M and 3 Decora demons,R,L,D dark watcher B,demon/wraith Z, energy demon R,angel/demon soulmate D and many more

lord Azazel,lord Lucifer mother Lilith,Hecate's,Loki,Lord Rosier,to many to mention here
[quote="Anatel"][quote="4bluefaeries"]See this confuses me just a tad,because one of the forum rules is everything shared here is to remain private and in the forum,however I was wondering Akelta,when for an example nothing private or personal,but when you post a solid fact about ***for an example a dark lord*** can one discuss it with a friend outside the forum,and possibly share that advice?

blue, please re read what was said. no one says you cant QUOTE things you find.. i'll give you an example

you: so i learned this new thing about Lord Lucifer on SA today that akelta (or other member) posted. They figure *enter what you learned here*

you are giving credit to your sources. This is acceptable, as long as its not a private blog entry.

Where you would be wrong:
*copying and pasting private blog chunks

*using the information for your own personal gain- ie to set up a store as other asshat idiots have.

*direct copying listings because you lack creativity and originality and are in effect stealing someone else's hard work dedication and intellectual rights.

*reading of someones experiences, then taking it as your own and posting it elsewhere (other forums, facebook, etc) like it happened to YOU. and ok, i guess theres really no law against assuming someone elses experiences, but it just makes whoever does it look like a ******* when that person eventually sees what theyve said. its tacky and childish, and YES this has happened on more than one occasion...

Its called using common sense. We are all here to learn from each other and thats what makes this place great. But exercise common sense and please cite your sources and be respectful of others' privacy. Its not brain surgery.

Ok I did understand ,just making sure THankyou Anatel :hug:

''The devil is in the details ''
4bluefaeries has been thanked by:

Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:13 am

Have thanks: 740 time
Your Spiritual Path: Demonosophy
Favorite Demons/Gods/Beings to work with: Ombre, DC Lynx, Lucifer, Belial, Aim, Mammon
Thank you Akelta and Anatel for posting this and clarifying <3333

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]